Australian Visa | New Zealand Visa (Tourist / Visitor)
What you should should know about getting your Australian Visa
Thais are increasingly fascinated by the unique charm of Australia as a travel destination for their favorite holiday. Australia is a very prosperous and developed country with a high standard of living. The weather is pleasant and full of natural beauty and has many people of various nationalities living harmoniously together. These are some of the compelling reasons that Thai people choose to travel to Australia and get their Australia visa.
If you wish to apply for an Australian tourist visa the Australian Embassy has a few important visa requirements. It must be accompanied by complete documentation including an introduction letter stating your purpose for travel and ensuring your return. Alternatively, if you have an invitation from an invitee (family, friend or partner) you will need them to write a letter of invitation and provide clear documentation with evidence of the relationship and the ability to support the trip financially. Most commonly a tourist visa to Australia will be approved for a period of 3 months up to 1 year at the discretion of the Australian Embassy officials.
Essentials For Getting Your Australia Visa Application Approved
What you should should know about getting your New Zealand Visa
Essentials For Getting Your New Zealand Visa Application Approved
Our Service With Thai Visa World Travel
- Free consultation at no cost whatsoever
- Several packages to choose from to meet the needs of our applicants
- Provide a checklist of documents required by the Australian/New Zealand Embassy
- Give you guidance to answering questions from the embassy and provide virtual practice interviews to ensure every chance of success
- In the event of a sponsor, we’ll write a letter to explain the details of your relationship and the purpose of travel
- Additionally we can make travel plans such as flight bookings and accommodation (If you are travelling by yourself)
Note: All of the above packages do not include any additional costs such as fee embassy or travel insurance.