Chinese Visa (Tourist / Visitor)
What You Should Know About Getting A China Visa (Tourist / Visitor)
China is a neighboring country not far from Thailand and has the largest population in the whole world of 1.42 billion people. It is also a popular attraction for tourists around the world particularly Thai people who want to have a new experience of a lifetime. China has a lot of interesting attractions, delicious foods as well as many bargains. It is no surprise that China is such a popular destination for Thai’s, but before going to China you there are various Chinese visa requirements.
Essentials For Getting Your Chinese Visa Application Approved
- All applicants must fill out the China visa application form along with complete documentation.
- Must show proof of travel plans including return ticket and hotel reservations.
- Finally, you will need to comply strictly with the rules imposed by Chinese embassy.
Our Service With Thai Visa World Travel
- Free consultation at no cost whatsoever
- Several packages to choose from to meet the needs of our applicants
- Provide a checklist of documents required by the Chinese Embassy
- Give you guidance with completing the China visa application form
- Additionally we can make travel plans such as flight bookings and accommodation (If you are traveling by yourself)