What You Should Know About Getting A China Visa (Tourist / Visitor)
China is a neighboring country not far from Thailand and has the largest population in the whole world of 1.42 billion people. It is also a popular attraction for tourists around the world particularly Thai people who want to have a new experience of a lifetime. China has a lot of interesting attractions, delicious foods as well as many bargains. It is no surprise that China is such a popular destination for Thai’s, but before going to China you there are various Chinese visa requirements.
Essentials For Getting Your Chinese Visa Application Approved
- All applicants must fill out the China visa application form along with complete documentation.
- Must show proof of travel plans including return ticket and hotel reservations.
- Finally, you will need to comply strictly with the rules imposed by Chinese embassy.
Our Service With Thai Visa World Travel
- Free consultation at no cost whatsoever
- Several packages to choose from to meet the needs of our applicants
- Provide a checklist of documents required by the Chinese Embassy
- Give you guidance with completing the China visa application form
- Additionally we can make travel plans such as flight bookings and accommodation (If you are traveling by yourself)
Complete the form below and someone will be in touch to discuss your query and book your first free consultation.