Schengen (Europe) Visa (Tourist / Visitor)
What you should should know about getting your Schengen Visa
Essentials For Getting Your Schengen Visa Application Approved
- All applicants are required to complete a Schengen visa application form online with complete documentation.
- Write a letter explaining the purpose of the trip.
- In the event of an invitation. An invitation letter from the invitee with evidence of the relationship and appropriate documentation.
- Provide clear, complete and objective evidence of travel.
- Finally, you will need to comply strictly with the rules imposed by the relevant embassy.
Our Service With Thai Visa World Travel
- Free consultation at no cost whatsoever
- Several packages to choose from to meet the needs of our applicants
- Provide a checklist of documents required by the relevant Embassy
- Give you guidance to answering questions from the embassy and provide virtual practice interviews to ensure every chance of success
- In the event of a sponsor, we’ll write a letter to explain the details of your relationship and the purpose of travel
- Additionally we can make travel plans such as flight bookings and accommodation (If you are travelling by yourself)
List of countries that are included in the Schengen Visa
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Liechtenstein.
Note: All of the above packages do not include any additional costs such as fee embassy or travel insurance.