What you should should know about getting your Schengen Visa
If you are interested in traveling to the Europe then you will most likely need a Schengen Visa. Schengen is a group of 26 countries within Europe (Europe has 50 countries) which no border checks are made at the internal borders and can therefore be crossed nearly anywhere at any time once you have a Schengen visa.
When you make your Schengen visa application you actually need to apply with the Embassy of the first country you plan to visit. The procedure for each country varies slightly however when applying for a Schengen tourist visa what you must know is that for every country your purpose for travel must be clear, ensuring that you will return to Thailand and can fund your trip. In the case of a sponsor or invitee then of course you will also need proof of your relationship, an accompanying invitation letter and appropriate documentation. The visa Schengen is a one-time application for all 26 countries and after you arrive to the initial country you can then travel freely throughout.
Essentials For Getting Your Schengen Visa Application Approved
- All applicants are required to complete a Schengen visa application form online with complete documentation.
- Write a letter explaining the purpose of the trip.
- In the event of an invitation. An invitation letter from the invitee with evidence of the relationship and appropriate documentation.
- Provide clear, complete and objective evidence of travel.
- Finally, you will need to comply strictly with the rules imposed by the relevant embassy.
Our Service With Thai Visa World Travel
- Free consultation at no cost whatsoever
- Several packages to choose from to meet the needs of our applicants
- Provide a checklist of documents required by the relevant Embassy
- Give you guidance to answering questions from the embassy and provide virtual practice interviews to ensure every chance of success
- In the event of a sponsor, we’ll write a letter to explain the details of your relationship and the purpose of travel
- Additionally we can make travel plans such as flight bookings and accommodation (If you are travelling by yourself)
List of countries that are included in the Schengen Visa
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Liechtenstein.
Note: All of the above packages do not include any additional costs such as fee embassy or travel insurance.
Complete the form below and someone will be in touch to discuss your query and book your first free consultation.